Friday, October 21, 2011

Hot Deal on Snapware at Fred Meyer!

My husband and I LOVE Snapware so we were super excited to receive the $3/1 Snapware food or home storage product coupon in the 10/16 Smart Source. Our Fred Meyer down the street has them regularly priced from $1.69-$14.99.

The following was my transaction yesterday:
Small snapware bowl $1.69
Mini square snapware $1.99
Glass food storage snapware $5.99

Subtotal before coupons: $9.67
-$3/1 x 3
Subtotal after coupons: $0.67
Total Including Tax: $1.59!

I was able to use the overage from the smaller two containers towards the largest one I purchased and scored a really awesome deal! I would have purchased some of the medium sized plastic snapware but they were all already gone! The coupons went through no problem, I'm guessing because my subtotal was positive.

Because we loved this deal so much I actually used a clipping service for the first time to receive some more coupons. I'm hoping I receive them soon and can then match them up with a potential upcoming sale! Joanns also sells snapware and they are %50 percent off this week (the home storage variety...aka craft size) so you may want to use your coupons there as well!

There is a helpful link on the Snapware website where you can find out where to purchase their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment